Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
• PART I: DATA COLLECTION (represented in the genogram):
• Completes genetic history of immediate family members for three generations.
• Identify maternal and paternal bloodlines
• Identify ancestry of maternal and paternal lines Identify grandparents
• Identify parents and parent’s siblings
• Identify client and client’s siblings
• For each living family member, note age and health status including presence of disease(s) or chronic conditions(s)
• For each deceased family member, note age at death and cause of death
• Use symbols included in the Genogram Key and add other symbols as needed
• Provide a written summary of the family history obtained.
• PART II: RECOMMENDATIONS: Based on analysis and synthesis of data determine 3 health screening recommendations for Tina Jones and submit with your genogram:
• Identify two (2) age-specific health screening recommendations for Tina with rationale based on Tina Jone’s family history. Identify the age specific recommendation requirements.
• Identify one (1) evidenced based screening recommendation for Tina with rationale based on Tina Jone’s family health history data. Identify the screening requirements.
The US Preventative Services Task Force may serve as reference for you; you can access via this link: https://www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org/Page/Name/home
Be sure to include your references with your recommendations