Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
In order to learn about students with exceptionalities, you will need to explore these three “umbrella” topics: Special Education, IEP, BIP. Take careful notes on the content for use on your Concept Map.
Explanation of SpEd: https://www.teachervision.com/teaching-strategies/special-needs
Explanation of BIP: https://www.michigan.gov/documents/mde/BIP_FactSheet_686359_7.pdf
Explanation of IEP: https://iris.peabody.vanderbilt.edu/module/iep01/cinit/#content
Using notes that you have taken from the information provided in the resources above, answer the following questions by creating a concept map. Be sure to include at least the following elements:
1. Generate a definition of “disability.”
2. Show or explain at least 5 disability categories that are identified by IDEA. (Individuals with Disabilities Act)
3. Identify at least FIVE ways to support students with disabilities in the Physical Education classroom as outlined by IDEA.
4. How might you identify and support Gifted and Talented students with special needs? (Physical Education)
5. What is the BOTTOM LINE that you need to know when you are supporting students with exceptionalities in your classroom? (Physical Education)
IF YOU WOULD LIKE:
These are free digital concept map platforms:
Feel free to add videos, images, text…be creative!!
here is a helpful link to see what a concept map should look like